Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Science Fiction

On Science Fiction

I like Science Fiction stories. I like Short Stories better.

Isaac Asimov has written many good short stories. I think they are very good to read.

I will write more about them later. I will try to highlight a few stories that are not that "famous".

Among those are:

Flowers For Algernon by Daniel Keyes (the short story is better than the expanded book).
It is a simple story but very touchy. Some people falter at the beginning of the story but I assure you, once you have finished it (only about 20 pages) you will remember it - it is so touchy.
* I have posted it in this blog too - apologies if I have broken any copyright rules.

The Porcelain Salamander by Orson Scott Card.
It is a simple and touching story. I strongly recommend it especially to readers who have children. Best wishes.




No comments:

Post a Comment