Sunday, March 5, 2017

Does Technical Analysis Work? A Prelude

One of the major objectives of this blog was to prove whether Technical Analysis works – focusing on the Bangladesh Share Market. I mainly did the analysis based on companies listed in Dhaka Stock Exchange.

It has also turned into a personal "thesis" of mine.

Now I need to evaluate whether Technical Analysis “really” Works – especially in Dhaka Stock Exchange. For this purpose, I will write three articles on:
- Does Technical Analysis Work – a theoretical approach?
Does Technical Analysis Work? An Empirical Evaluation
Does Technical Analysis Work in Dhaka Stock Exchange?

Finally I will try to summarize the findings in another article.

I hope you will give me critical feedback on the upcoming articles so that I can improve as an Analyst in future . . . Thanks in advance . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment